Rachelle Dunham Nampa, Idaho Idaho

This piece of trash and my husband first met at (removed) Market in Nampa where they both worked in different departments of the store. I met her awhile shopping back in early 2012. We started talking and realized that we grew up in the same area and would talk about where we used to live. For awhile I would just talk to her whenever I would go shopping and she was working, she was friendly and I considered her to be a friend. Over time we would hang out here and there and she became a good friend. She even took care of my son when I gave birth to my daughter. I helped her out a lot and was always a listening ear for her when she needed to talk and she was a listening ear for me. || Around the time my daughter was born June 2013, there was a lot of added stress from family issues which put a huge strain on our marriage. We already had some of the usual issues and the added stress just made it worse. We worked on our problems and things seemed to be getting better. March/April 2014 we hit a real rough patch. I was back in school after taking a break to take care of my daughter and my husband had recently been promoted. Up to this point we didn’t have much of a sex life and it was causing problems, I didn’t have much of a sex drive and was overwhelmed caring for a two year old and an infant, as well as going to school and my husband would come home from work and goof off on the computer or take a nap for a little bit to unwind from work. During this time I would talk to her about what was going on and ask for her advice about what to do. || In late April her mom was moving to a different house and she asked if we could help her mom move since we have a truck. I asked my husband and he said sure. He helped her out a few days and would be over there for a few hours, he insisted that I stay home with the kids because they would just get in the way. My husband later admitted that the first time they had sex was while helping her mom move, they did it on top of a desk in the back room in the house (he didn’t admit to this until October). We continued having problems and arguing about little things. I continued talking to her and hanging out with no clue what was going on between her and my husband. She would also tell me about how her husband was cheating on her and how she found messages on his phone and pictures of other girls on his phone. In May she told me about how she wanted to have boudoir pictures done for her husband as a special surprise and asked if I wouldn’t mind taking them for her, I was a little hesitant, but agreed. A few weeks later we talked about having dinner together and drinking afterwards and that she would stay the night in the guest room so she wouldn’t have to drive home at night. This was June 11, 2014. After having some drinks (I had two, I’m not a big drinker) we stayed up late talking and she was telling me about how she had settled for her husband and that they started dating in high school. He had gotten into trouble and told a friend of his to look after her, her and the friend ended up having a fling and she told the friend that she loved him and wanted to be with him, but he didn’t want her because she was his buddy’s girl friend. She was telling me how this guy had found her husband on Facebook earlier in the year and then friended her on Facebook and they started talking and eventually started exchanging pictures and making plans to meet up. At one point while we were talking she said part of her wanted to go home and make sure her husband didn’t have some girl in his bed. The next day we went to the zoo with her and her daughter. It was really odd because her and my husband kept walking together and were talking while I pushed my kids in the stroller. My daughter’s birthday party was a week or so later and that was when I really started getting a bad feeling about her. At the party my husband was really grouchy towards me, but had no problem flirting with her and sitting near her during most of the party. She had brought some alcohol with her (she currently works for a liquor store on (removed) ave in Nampa) and after some of the other guests left her and my husband started doing shots. We were on the couch talking (I can’t even remember what about) and she got up in a hurry and just left without saying good bye. || July 1st was when my world came crashing down. My husband was sleeping and I got this weird urge to go through his phone. I found multiple pictures of her in lingerie and close ups of her nasty vag and pathetic flat chest. She had even sent videos of her masturbating. It made me physically I’ll. I woke him up yelling at him asking why the hell she was sending him pictures and videos. He didn’t give a reason and I asked if they had ever done anything and he said it was only talking and sending pictures, that nothing had ever happened. The next day I texted her to hear her side of things and she said that she only did it because she had really low self esteem and he was nice to her and she only saw him as a friend I told her to stay the fuck away from my house and my family and didn’t talk to her again. || A couple of days later my kids and I travelled to visit some family. It was a trip that had already been planned for weeks and my grandparents were flying in from across the country or else I would have stayed home. I was very torn about whether or not I wanted to divorce my husband because of the pictures on top of the other issues we were having. While I was gone we talked a bit and agreed to work on things when I got back. A week or so after I got back from my trip I caught him texting her and asked what the hell was going on. He said it was nothing and they were just talking I told him he needed to tell her to leave him alone and that if he really wanted to work on things he couldn’t talk to her at work (they now worked in the same department) unless it was work related and not talk to her outside of work. Over the next week or two the fighting and arguing got worse and he said he was done and wanted a divorce. || On August 5th I went to a class at the courthouse to work on filling out divorce forms. While I was in the class I got a Facebook message from her husband asking if I knew what was going on and told him I didn’t know what he was talking about. He said that he had gone through her phone and found evidence of an affair and confronted her about it and she admitted to him that her and my husband had been having an affair since April. I was devastated, though not completely surprised. When my husband got home from work I confronted him about it and he admitted to it. He said that it had started out as texting and talking on Facebook and then they began to exchange pictures and she surprised him with the videos and then they had sex. He said after the first time it happened he felt guilty and couldn’t believe what had just happened and after that he just quit caring because in his mind we were done. || My kids and I moved five hours away so I could live with my family and work on myself. After I left the whore was at the house nearly every day. He filed for divorce after I left which took a few weeks for me to get the papers. I moved August 30th and September 9th was our fifth anniversary. He called and we talked, it was the first time we hadn’t argued in a long time. We talked about doing things amicably and making the divorce as easy as possible. We talked off and on and on September 18th he said that he had made a huge mistake and wanted me back. He says he started talking to her as a friend and it just escalated from there and that she was nothing more than a whore to him and was with her because she made herself available to him and was giving him something I wasn’t at the time. He told he missed me and wanted a chance to work things out and said that he would go to counseling for himself and wanted to do marriage counseling. He realized that I was the right person for him and that he doesn’t deserve me, but wants a chance to make things right. He told her that it was over and that he was going back to me. He told her to stay away and never bug him again and blocked her on Facebook. We’re still working things out right now and taking things day by day. Hard to say how things will go for us or if we’ll be able to work things out and become a strong couple or if we’ll end up divorcing down the road, but at least we’ll be able to say we tried what we could to make things work. || As for this pathetic piece of trash, I hope karma kicks her ass and knocks her down. She pretended to be a friend while fucking my husband and complaining that her husband was allegedly cheating on her. She was like an aunt to my kids and my best friend. I even took her daughter school clothes shopping because they were low on money and having a hard time paying rent (though she made sure she had internet). She’s nothing but an illiterate backstabbing whore. I hope for her daughter’s sake she grows up and gains some morals. It takes a pretty low person to fuck your friend’s husband while pretending to be their friend. || || >

Share Review:
Yes it is. Based on the user review published on Scam Tracers, it is strongly advised to avoid Rachelle Dunham Nampa, Idaho Idaho in any dealing and transaction.
Not really. In spite of the review published here, there has been no response from Rachelle Dunham Nampa, Idaho Idaho. Lack of accountability is a major factor in determining trust.
Because unlike Scam Tracers, other websites get paid to remove negative reviews and replace them with fake positive ones.
Rachelle Dunham Nampa, Idaho Idaho is rated 1 out of 5 based on the reviews submitted by our users and is marked as POOR.
Never trust websites which offer a shady ‘advocacy package’ to businesses. Search for relevant reviews on Ripoff Report and Pissed Consumer to see more unbiased reviews.