This company was referred to us (unfortunately) by someone we know who sold and installed an over the range microwave. They took the BARE wires out of the wall and used electrical tape to hook them to the microwave plug. The microwave sparked and now has burns on its interior wall…even the kitchen lights dimmed when we ran it! We have been very lucky that the thing didn’t catch on fire! nWhen attempting to contact the company to fix their rigged up method of hooking up the microwave, their phone has been disconnected! GO FIGURE!! nSydneynOjai, CaliforniaU.S.A.
1173 Commercial Ave. Oxnard, California U.S.A.