Technician dropped a screw into the heat pump he had been repairing that caused a huge electrical spark when the fuses were reinserted to turn the unit on. The fuses were replaced but the breaker in the box also had to be replaced. nThese events had caused an electrical surge to go through my electric system that burned up some of my small household electrical appliances and devices. e.g. microwafe, coffee pot, televisions, vcr/dvd players, electric clock light surge protector and some electric lights. All of my electric services and devices were operating normally before this incident. nMy electrical system is old but it was working before they came to my house. The manager Ron Dew has maintained that the problem was with my electrical system.nThey caused a problem for me that they will not correct. This is not a responsible, reputable firm. i wish i had never dealt with them.
1867 e baseline road.tempe, az tempe, Arizona United States of America
480 777 2263
Cooling & Ventilation, Heating