Clint Stevenson, my realtor sold me a condo which had high amounts of toxic black mold. Clint Stevenson was aware of previous damage to this condo, which was not disclosed to me. Clint lives in the same building and is on the board. Also, Clint is ‘friends’ with the LICENSED home inspector we used, Anchor Properties. Now knowing how to look for mold, no legit inspector would pass a condo in this condition. The mold put me in the hospital and I was sick for over four months. I was unable to open my mouth from how sick I got from my condo. Be careful of inspectors and Realtors working with each other!
1402 E Las olas blvd Fort lauderdale , Florida USA
Real Estate Services