My Husband and I were cooking dinner on January 11th 2010. We were cooking a Pork tenderloin in the oven on a glass cooking dish made by anchorhocking company. My husband pulled out the dish to check one the tenderloin when he took it out it Exploded. Glass went every where including all over our food, the stove,rugs,and injuried my husbands eye. The injury was not bad enough to go to the er we cleaned his eye out and started cleaning up the Huge mess it had made. It ruined my kitchen rugs,towels,food, and even harmed my husband. I have a 4 month old daughter what if she had been in the kitchen with us? Please Take this product off the market. And help me get my money back for all the products I have purchased from them. Thank you.
519 n pierce ave. Internet United States of America